Church Hall on Main Street
On August 3rd 2018 we completed the purchase of an old Methodist chapel. Built in 1907 in our suburb of Stapenhill, right in the heart of the area that God has asked us to pastor.
The building was purchased in 1972 by the Catholic Church and had been an active congregation of around 40 people up until April 2018, when it was decided that the congregation at that Catholic church was no longer viable. We were delighted to be able to purchase the building from the Catholic Church and saw many miracles of God’s provision along the way. Read more of our story here
The Community Church Burton & District
Burton upon Trent
On street parking is available on surrounding streets.
Drop off point
A drop off point is available on Five Lands Road.